Thursday, January 19, 2012

Open hour 19 January 2012

Openhour for those that don't know is when a property is for sale via a agent that is part of an multi-listing system meaning more than one agency work together to sell a property. In Alberton we call it ERL.

The open hour is when all these agents go and look at the property, give their opinion on pricing, take photo's of the property for their own advertising purposes.

Every now and then I come across a property in Alberton on these open hours that really grabs my attention regarding price and that I would consider a good buy.

Today was one of those days with a cluster in New Market Alberton for sale. Brand new with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, spacious and with good quality finishes this is something that I would buy if I was in the market for a cluster in this price range. Look at the photos on our website www.sovereignsa.com and let me know what you think.

No comments: